Tuesday, April 18, 2006

State of the Blog: Just Thinking

A while ago I Posted about blogs working against the bloggers that write them and the reason why I titled this block 'Self Deprecating' is an aknolagement that I would indeed make a tit of myself with some of my posts.

Now as a hardcore gammer these comments are going to come out of me wither they are on this blog or not. No I didn't like Halo, Halo 2, Half Life 2 and I think Lucasarts is making crap. And it occures to me that this might hinder me getting a job in the future. Specifically in the games industry because any employer becomes partly responsibe for their employees and wouldn't want to be assosiated with such deprecating comments. No-matter how true they might be.

So I am just wondering wither when it comes to getting a job if I should clean out anything witch directly targates a franchise or remove this blog all-together. I believe it would be premature to do anything right now, but just thinking anyway.