Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Coolest 8 Year Old In The World

I was on YouTube earlier and noticed this video (see below) featured on the front page. It features some girl doing a rebuttal to some ass named Bill O'Reilly. And I think the world would be a much better place if everybody took to heart what she is saying and was more empathetic towards other Humans.



Bill's response was to suggest that social services be called and take the kid away from her parents, but he is just some old guy who hates liberals, I don't think anybody takes him seriously.

I did some research (as you can probably tell) on who this Bill guy is and I think this video (below) sums up what I foundout about him, in that he is a very hate filled old man that should probably take some anger management classes and learn to listen to people once in a while.



Incidentally the parents of the little girl have a band going that is rather good and has an album up for download form their website www.TheBastardFairies.com.