Friday, November 21, 2008

Mr Blazinskie Has A Twitter Feed

Cliff Blezinsky creator of such titles as Unreal Tournament and Gears Of War has a Twitter Feed and it is so awesome.

Some of my favourite quotes so far:
Mark is trying to instate a "no high-five" policy here at Epic. He says I'm hurting too many people that need their hands.
- Cliff
I'm a renaissance man. My goal in life is to make everything I do bigger, better and more badass. If that means opera, so be it.
- Cliff
I keep having this reoccurring dream where my future-self rides in on a badass bright red fire-unicorn and tells me how awesome I am.
- Cliff
Everyone keeps telling me I'm a better Mark Rein than Mark Rein is...
- Cliff
Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself while walking around Epic, and I start to cry at the beauty. If someone asks, I say my eye itches.
- Cliff