Monday, July 25, 2005

One Year Old Today

Yep today is this Blog's first birthday. Through poor spelling and grammer and almost zero criticism fired at me for any of my posts (maybe I am not being opinionated enough). This Blog has held fast and been a continuing source of random stuff.

In the start I didn't know what I would be posting about and it took me a while to find my footing, but effectively I have just used this Blog as a dumping ground for opinions, ideas and anything that I think deserves attention drawn to it.

In the past year, one thing I have tried to stand by is trying not to post what all the other Blogs or news sites are posting about. And as a benchmark I have found Joystiq to be an invaluable source because they reconstitute all the news storied that are posted on multiple sites. Effectively meaning that if Joystiq posts it, then I won't. Unless I want to talk about it properly that is, like with my Virtual Earth post.

Still waiting for Blogger to fix the template I am using, but all in good time. The future looks bright for this Blog as I have no intention to stop posting and have thoroughly enjoyed the past year. I think the number of daily posts that I do in the coming year might decline from an average of two a day, to one, but that can't be a bad thing.

This is post number 767, take care people.