Thursday, June 16, 2005

War of The Worlds Secrecy

The new War Of The Worlds film is out in the UK on the 1st of July and I have been eagerly anticipating it since I first spotted it on IMDB while I was looking at Spielberg's Film List.

One of the things that is a kind of grey area about the film is the alien ships because in the book they are silver pods with three legs, but in the classic scifi film they are flying hoverships. So I have been waiting to see what they look like. I have heard they are the three legged kind, but I still want to see for myself.

IGN has a Review for War Of The Worlds for mobile phones, made by GameLoft (who make mobile phone games). And in the game you play as an alien ship killing humans, but if you go to the game's Screenshot Section you will notice that the pictures with the alien craft on have been blurred so you can't see it.

Now I didn't realise that this was a big secret and after looking for leaked pictures I can't find any, and now I really want to know what they look like.