Monday, June 20, 2005

Spider Solitaire (Completed)

It is too hot to go bed, too hot to get frustrated coding (not finding what I want in the class library), I can't run any 3D games because my GeForce6 would explode, being a Sunday there is no news and I don't want to start reading another chapter of Building Applications and Components with Visual Basic.NET until tomorrow. So as a last resort I learned to play Spider Solitaire.

It should be under
Start -> Games -> Spider Solitaire

You have to create a matching set of the same suit to remove it from the row and after you have removed eight rows you win the game. The only real challenge is having a good spread of cards on the table, but after a few attempts on easy I won my first game tonight.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
3/5