Thursday, May 19, 2005

Klingon Programmers

Just one of thoes programmer jokes that has been spread around.

  • A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!

  • By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare to die!

  • You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!

  • Our competitors are without honor!

  • Specifications are for the weak and timid!

  • This machine is GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!

  • Perhaps it IS a good day to die! I say we ship it!

  • Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!

  • My program has just dumped Stova Core!

  • Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!