Friday, May 06, 2005

Film Review Gods and Monsters

I have been thinking of doing film reviews for the past few days now because we have entered the pre-E3 slump and there isn't much else to talk about, so probably for at least the next few days I am going force myself to post reactions to films I have watched, purely to see what rubbish I comeout with if nothing else, when I review for reviewings sake.

Gods And Monsters is a good film about a retired director that sits about all day and dreams of batter times because he has nothing better to do.

O! MY! that was terrible, maybe I shouldn't. On one-hand I do not want to spoil anything, but on the other the film does lack substance, although the acting is good and I loved the referencing to The Bride Of Frankenstein which is done because the director in the story directed that. I don't know if it has any basis in fact though. Well if you want to see a well acted film where the only interesting thing is the relationship between three of the characters, then this is it or checkout Bride Of Frankenstein, but don't expect fireworks.

Tomorrow Cypher