Saturday, March 05, 2005

Darwinia Update

I got past the Yard level and now the game has started to open up a little. Maybe Yerd is just a bad level then, because this is shaping up to be quite the game of strategy. Although I still don't see how anybody can loose, so with enough time invested the only outcome is a win.

And yes I know I am supposed to be a retired gamer, but this is made by Introversion, probably the most successful recent indie-developer. So this is not some manufactured product, or some middleware compiled rubbish from some company that churns out Sports titles year on year. No, this has been hand coded by people that eat, sleep and dream this one game right from the first design meeting.
So that's why I have temporally come out of retirement, so i can sample Introversion's fine fruits.