Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Joys Of Teaching

Day three and this-morning I was still wondering what drove the people working there to become teachers. I mean they are responsible for someone else's kid and if anything went wrong you would be sued for everything you are worth. Plus they don't all behave, so it seems like unnecessary agro to me, but after helping-out in a class doing IT and supervising a few kids on the net, I can now kind of see why somebody would want to be a teacher.

See a lot of the kids don't don't a lot about, well most things and so it doesn't take much effort to make their faces light-up. Kind of like when you see someone open a very personal thoughtful present at Christmas. Teaching kids is something I would never consider, but it is interesting to see how it all works.