Saturday, July 14, 2007

Forza 2 Motorsport (Completed)

I have been meaning to talk about Forza 2 so here I go.
Forza 2 is a great driving game, the Hire Driver option where you tell the AI to race for you is great because the game takes so long to complete, especially on the endurance races which can each take an hour to complete. For me the breaking colour markers that are placed on the racing line is brilliant as with that on I can race an unfamiliar track and race like it isn't my first time.

Car customisation isn't as straightforward as it could be, but it allowed me to turn a Golf GTI into an environmentally friendly car, so it's still fun to play with. And the wider community has created come awesome designs.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The auction system on Forza 2 seems broken as you can't place a maximum bid on anything and you can't view all the cars a seller is selling. My tip for collecting all the cars in the game is to leave the auction-house alone and change your region for a 50% discount on all the cars for that particular region.
4/5