Friday, October 06, 2006

Totem Ball

Totem Ball the first 360 camera game that requires the camera to play because it uses somekind of hand recognition technology to move a totem around a level, is currently free. Not sure if that is going to be it's permanent price, but I have downloaded it. I can't play it because I don't have a camera for my 360 yet. And I won't until (A) I get a job and (B) I see value in having a camera.

On the job front I am still not finding much. My expectations have now dropped to an amber coloured 'get job' level, where I apply to any job which I believe I can tolerate. So telemarketing is a no, but everything else is ok. Still trying to get an IT job though and one that actually pays me in real money and not food token. Will have a nice writeup once I actually get a job on my experiences of being a graduate and finding a job, but not right now.