Sunday, May 07, 2006

Some Second Life Stuff

So I spent a little while in second life today and I took a few photos:

This is a furry club that I went to. They had some great music.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Me relaxing.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Would you believe this guy has been paid to stand in a box and model clothes! Even stranger later on I discovered Money Chairs which give whoever sit in them money. This is designed to get the popularity rating of clubs and bars up to get a higher ranking on Second Life's search engine.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A rock that actuality tells you what the weather is with 100% accuracy.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

O' Rly?
If I right click on this image and select buy I can get this tshirt. Witch I didn't.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I was going to take a picture of a cinema I went to, but I didn't want to get sued or anything, because they where showing the first ten minuets of Hostal.