Monday, November 21, 2005

Phase Test

I have a practical test tomorrow for Systems & Simulation whereby I will sitdown infront of a software program called Arena and create an accurate simulation for what is described on the test sheet. The whole thing lasts an hour and is only worth 10% of the module grade.

I mentioned to one of the guys that I would have a look at a couple of tutorial exercises tonight and he said he wouldn't bother because it was easy. Now that might be true and it is only worth 10%, but honestly that makes no difference to me. I am being tested so I will revise. Not a lot mind you, but revised I have.

Plus it is an open book test so we are allowed to take in notes, and I have made some just incase I forget something stupid. 10% might not sound a lot, but sometimes it is.