Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bloody Sony UK

I want to get the guys at the flat a joint present for them all so I wouldn't feel guilty about not buying them anything individually for their recent birthdays and Christmas.

The two games I was deciding between Shadow of the Colossus and Katamari Damacy aren't viable choices because one isn't released until next year and the other wasn't and won't ever be released. The sequel to Katamari Damacy will be released in the UK, but not until next year!

I don't know what I am going to do now because the guys have a terrible habit of buying games and then realising that they are bad only after they have bought them. So Shadow the Hedgehog for example is currently on their list of most wanted.

I might say I will ow them a present, but it will be almost February before I can get it to them. And it's all Sony UK's fault.