Saturday, October 01, 2005

Longer Than Ever

I broke my Old Record today for how long my system has been left on for by one day, two hours, twenty nine minuets and eitghteen seconds.

I only restarted because my dad was having trouble with the net on his computer (it is routed through this one) not because XP was acting funky at all. And I was just thinking, this install of windows has been on this system for well over a year now. So it just goes to show that a little care and attention can go a long way in keeping your system working nicely.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have had some people ask me for my System Up Timer application, but it currently runs on the beta version of .Net 2.0. So when that is released at the start of November I will consider releasing it. I want to setup a website for my final year project anyway so I might have a good place to host it.