Friday, September 02, 2005

Learn Visual Studio .Net

About April time I really started to get into the .Net communities, learning materials and at that time I found LearnVisualStudio.Net. Essentially it is a database of video tutorials, but tutorials that are well produced and designed to get you quickly up and running with whatever the video's subject matter is. I use the site when I want to know how to use something and can't be bothered diving into my books and struggle with examples that assume that I have read the previous section.

Anyway until September the 4th (Sunday) the pricing is $29.95 for the three month membership and $59.95 for the Lifetime Membership. Then on Monday it goes upto $39.95 for the three month membership and $99.95 for the Lifetime Membership. The Lifetime membership includes access to all current and future videos.

There are a couple of sample videos on the front page, so if you think this might be valuable to you I suggest you signup now.