Thursday, September 22, 2005

And So It Begins

I got a letter from uni today telling me my custom timetable is ready for collection, today! I will have a go at picking it up tomorrow, but enrolment is this time next week. A lot of the guys have been looking forward to going back because they are getting bored with all the free time (I hope they remember that when they are in fulltime employment), but I have throughly enjoyed my summer holiday and am A much better programmer now than what I was a few months ago when my holiday started.

My biggest concern for my final year has been to do with my final year project, for which university has provided this bit of guidance:
Produce a project to level three standard.
I am sure they will provide more guidance when the year actually starts, but I have surprised myself by actually having a very good idea of what I want to do and I think everybody will love it.