Sunday, May 15, 2005

Increased System Stability

I just took this picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Now time refers to howlong my system has currently been running for and the Maximum time is a record of the longest time the app has seen my computer run for. So I have just broken my previous recorded record, but when I was running 512MB ram the most I could run my system for was four or maybe five days if I was lucky because it would always start acting odd. Like I would click on an icon and the program wouldn't open or applications would act very sluggish, but now I have 1GB of ram, well you can see in the picture that I have just broken my previous record. So by upgrading the ram i have increased system stability, but I don't know how much longer I will get or if I can go for a full week.

Will keep you updated.