Monday, February 28, 2005

Eurovision 2005 Making Your Mind Up

The 50th Eurovision Song Contest will be held this year in some European country, I don't really care which and I am sure you don't give a fuck either, but I am actually finding myself looking forward to this year's Eurovision because there where a few entries last year that where actually quite good. Specifically "Dragostea Din Tei" by O'ZONE, but the whole album last year was rather enjoyable, and I never thought I would be saying that about a Eurovision album.

Anyway Saturday BBC1 at 5:45pm is the live show appropriately titled "Eurovision Making Your Mind Up" which is the live poll to pick this year's UK entry. Not that it will make any difference to the voting, but last year wasn't as crap as before, so I kind of feel like following this year's with some optimism for once.