Monday, October 18, 2004

50 Minuets of Extra Footage and 20 Hours Of Bonus Material

Why it's The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King Extended Edition DVD Large Trailer.

I can't believe I actually went to the cinema and wasted good money to watch the first film. I never finished reading The Hobbit because I could actually tell where Tolkien was getting bored writing and he just skips bits. whereas other parts of the story he wastes pages with purely descriptive text.
I appreciated the symbolisms in the book and I even had a good attempt at translating his crude middle earth language (character replacement isn't exactly inventive), but the book just turned me off because I can tell where he was getting bored writing.

Anyway, I digress. I hated the first film, the second film and even the third film. I think I hated the third film less than I hated the first and second films, but it's hard to tell because I watched them all with my head berried in snacks to numb the pain.

If anybody is actually considering buying this, you should first get a piece of paper and write fifty lines of:
"I am a consumer whore"
"I am a consumer whore"
"I am a consumer whore"