Saturday, September 25, 2004

Star Wars Battlefront

I was impressed with the main menu because it's all 3D and has some cool animations, but other than that this game is terrible.

I was loosing interest halfway through the first mission, but after completing the campaigns, being disappointed by the fact that there is no original FMV. The only original content is the briefing audio before a mission and the load screens, but after realising how many hours I would have to wast to complete the Galactic Conquest mode. I have decided to discontinue play after only a couple of hours play.

I won't recommend this to anybody, not even when it hit's the budget range because the gameplay isn't even original, interesting, fun or challenging. I hate horde killing games and this is a game where that is it's only feature. Save your money or get The Sims 2 instead.