Thursday, September 30, 2004

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Demo Revisited

My opinion Hasn't Changed, but I did notice that if I build a coaster and have lets say three trains going round. Then open the ride and allow guests onto the first train. The first train leaves the station and my guests enjoy the ride. As the first train leaves the station my second train moves forwards and waits for passengers. This is all good, but lets say no passengers get onto the ride because it's at the back of my park.

In this case what should happen is that the first train should finish going around the ride track, dock at the station and let the passengers out. This is not what happens in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3!

What does happen is that the first train arrives back at the station, and then it holds the passengers until it arrives at the front of the station, but because the ride is at the back of my park it could be hours before the guys on the first train can get off. And the really odd thing, is that they don't seem to mind being stuck on the ride!